Author Thread: Ladies what would you rather have?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 10:23 AM

A friend or acquaintance who won't tell you the truth because he or she doesn't want to hurt you feelings? Or someone who will give you the straight truth no matter what?

Chicboon

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 10:07 PM

When two persons enter into a lifetime commitment it is not about who makes most of the relationship to work but who is at the center of it, both becoming aware that as followers of Jesus, the "armors of God must be worn at all times to stand against the flaming darts of the evil one." (Ephesians 6:10-18) There are no proofs that women are often the main root why marriages end up in divorce, and to say that female cause it would be biased. I have known adulterous and unfaithful men who easily gave in to world temptations to ruin marriages.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 08:20 AM

Yes Chicboon adultery can certainly cause marriage breakups. But men aren't the only ones who cheat. Here in the US and other western countries it's a lot different then where you live. The feminist culture has deeps roots in western countries. On the surface that ideology sound good for women. The reality is it destroys men, familys, children and ultimately the women themselves.

And yes women are the main cause of marriage breakups here and there's plenty of proof of it. But it takes effort for many to get past their own biases to see it. I honestly don't just blame women. I also blame men for allowing it to happen. I know this tough for most women and some men to grasp, but God did not make the men and women to be equal on the earth. He put men over women and it's obvious for those who willing to see why he did that. One of those reasons is to keep women out of trouble. Why? Because women see, hear, rationalize and react with their emotions and men see, hear, rationalize and react with logic. Most of the problems with modern society are because it's become more feminized. The biggest mistake men made was to give women rights and freedoms they weren't physically and mentally built by God to handle.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 10:55 AM

I do believe that women have rights and freedoms. There are also limitations to our rights and freedoms both in public and in the Bible. God sets limits. I rather God's limits than the limits nations establish.

I agree man is to be head. In the order of scripture, man is the head of woman, Christ is the head of man, and God is the head of Christ. Of course, God and Christ are ultimately our head for everyone and we should most obey them. If there is no command against something, we must obey the humans over us. But if there is a command against something, we must obey God rather than men.

It is true that Eve was made for Adam, not Adam for Eve.

1 Corinthians 11:9, "neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." (1 Corinthians 11:9)

I believe marriage empowers a woman against a man. A guy does not have much a chance. Government has no inclining to follow the Bible. Best odds are going back to how it was at the beginning before marriage license, before marriage certificate, before there was ever divorce and before government intrusion. No marriage these days follows the Bible. But some are better at it than others.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 10:57 AM

Government has no inclination to follow the Bible.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 12:06 PM

I do believe that both men and women have God given rights. But God gave men rights that he didn't give women. But some men in their infinite lack of wisdom, gave women those rights that God didn't intend for them to have.

And yes I agree with rolling things back to remove government laws that intrude on marriage and familys.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:12 PM

Here’s something that will ignite the differences between men and women. What about clothing styles that cover or don’t cover the body⁉️

For the sake of argument, let’s showcase just one example of the many: TV News men and women. Have you noticed? A lot of men like to watch the news. Ever noticed how well men news anchors dress? That’s right, fully clothed from the neck down to the ankles—just like men always have since the 1800s and before. But sitting next to the fully well dressed man is a half naked female news anchor dressed in what appears to be hand-me-down children’s clothing that she must have out grown years ago.🥹 Her skirt goes waaay up and her sleeveless blouse goes waaay down. LOTS of naked skin. My dad, who was born in 1907, told me men and women used to dress pretty much the same. In other words they both covered their nakedness. Then, about the 1920s, some women started dressing like half naked prostitutes AND their men just loved it (some men that is). Seemed men just couldn’t get enough female nudity. Funny thing, why don’t the men likewise disgrace themselves by dressing half naked too? Seems men just have a higher standard for themselves. They would never do what they encourage their show horse women to do. Of course no one wants to imagine what a half naked male news anchor would look like UUGghh🤢🤮‼️

So why do men think it’s ok for their women to disgrace themselves before the world and not themselves⁉️ Well, for one thing, a lot of men envy the man with the prized trophy wife AND of course the trophy wife likes the attention, you guessed it, from other men, (other than her husband, that is).

Has anyone thought about what the Bible says about covering nakedness⁉️ God discusses the topic starting waaay back in Genesis

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 02:45 PM

I think any man who's okay with his significant other parading around have naked is a fool. However I believe most men know that it's not okay for their women to do that. But most men don't have the power to stop that kind of sl*tty behavior. After all it's OK for women to have certain standards and expectations of men but not for men to have them of women.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:25 AM

One lady told me I was crazy if I thought ladies should dress covered up like they used to. But she didn’t have anything to say when I reminded her that most men still cover themselves from the neck down to the ankles everyday today just like they used to in the 1800’s and before. Sadly, some of those men don’t mind their wives dressing up half naked. I guess if you’re married to a show horse might as well show her off like one 🙄

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:37 AM

In Europe when they had their great influx of invaders before we had ours, women were being molested by Muslim men. The Muslim men felt they were asking for it because how they dress.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:38 AM

Welcome Muslim men!

Page : 1 2 3